Just a quickie
To let ya'll know that crocheters ROCK =) I was stuck and ya'll came to the rescue =) I got all the information I needed for this baby bootie, and all because ya'll are so great! Kari helped by sending a possible stitch that she'd run across, and though it wasn't exactly what I was looking for, the pattern had the measurements I needed at the end, so now I have that info. Then LaniK helped me out with the stitch I was looking for. I am SO set now! I'm excited to get to work on the booties lol. Today is my friend's day off, but she and her hubby are going out for a while to run errands, so I am totaly going to sit down and fuss with this info and see what I can come up with. I really hope it works out the way I want it too. I'd love to submit it somewhere if it does.Thanks ladies!






1 comment(s):
By
Eliany, at
3:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home