War on the Homefront
The damage:

The Weapon

(That thar is an Aloe plant, not some huge spider lol)
The Warrior (an old pic, but it serves it's purpose)

Got an email a few days ago from the hubby, and these pics were what he sent. This occured at around midnight, waking him from a sound sleep. Goof likes to be wayuphigh, and at one point I had the plants set up there so that he couldn't get up on the wood cabinet thingy in the bathroom. But, I lost a plant or two over the winter so some room was made and he can now get up there.... the above pictures are the result.
Hubby repotted my aloe, and we'll probably have to pay to replace the damned sink. *sigh*
It seems the babies are missing us lol. I got another email yesterday informing me I can never leave again. Heh, they're underfoot all the time *g* Tugger sleeps at hubby's feet, BB hasn't left the boy's top bunk and Tux has even taken to spendning most of his time in the boy's room. I guess Goof is just taking his feelings out with destruction ;)






3 comment(s):
By
Unknown, at
2:05 PM
By
Anonymous, at
3:21 PM
By
noricum, at
11:20 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home