Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Playing with my camera

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

B with my friend's pup Lillybelle, aren't they adorable?

I'm futzing around trying to figure out all the bells and whistles on my camera. I took it with to the bowling ally the other day but every single picture came out blurry. Granted the kids were always moving, but the damned thing is supposed to be able to do action stuff. So I finally found a downloadable manual (cuz I left mine at home like the oh so smrt person I am rofl) and now I am playing. I found the manual focus thingy and how to switch to b&w pics and a buncha other cool stuff. (I can even record notes to self on the damned thing! handy thing that!) So don't be surprised if a few pics show up here lol.

So far the visit here is going great =) Enjoying our time with my friend and her family, had a WONDERUL day yesterday with Lani, took the kids bowling a couple of times and today the boy got to go play laser tag with friend's hubby (now they're playing playstation together)

Next week will be full, early in the week we're going to hit the zoo with Lani, then later in the week I get to meet Beth and hang out. Sometime during that I also plan to visit with a couple of my local friends I haven't yet managed to hook up with.

Knitting away on the boucle wrap, I'm about halfway finished now. I know, I know, it's taking me forever. I have worked on it both times in the bowling alley though. I can't bowl with my back issues, so I watch n knit lol. I might just finish it up before we leave here on the 6th.

Haven't started and crochet projects. Yet. I do plan to start on the girls' shrugs tomorrow though, want to have those done before I leave too, you know, while I have them here to measure and all. I figure I can finish them up in 2-3 days each, tops... and probably (maybe) still finish the wrap.

Beth's shrug I will wait to work on after we leave here, cuz we smoke in the house here and I don't want it to get all stinky. My plan is to space bag the yarn before bringing it in the house, and leave it sealed till I leave. I'll have lots of time at my next stop so I can work on it there in a smoke free zone. (I knew I brought extra space bags for a reason!)

Well, gonna get off here now, got things to do..... talk to ya'll soon =)

3 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home