Made it!
Hello from Connecticut =)It took us forfreakin' ever to get out of Germany, but the flight itself was only 8 hours! We landed in Baltiore at about 8pm Saturday night. I had some issues with the train tickets, plus we missed the last train out that night so we spent the night in the airport. Crazy you say? We weren't alone lol. We spent the night with a soldier who'd flown over on the same plane who was stuc till the morning before he could fly out west, and another girl who also had to wait till the next morning. So we all hung out, B slept a few hours on a bench surrounded by our baggage carts. I even have a pic but am on MIL's machine so don't have access to it at the moment.
We caught the first train out (6am) Sunday morning and were in Hartford, CT by 11:30am. The ride went quickly, and was comfy. I sprung for business class so we'd have room to stretch out. Was well worth it! I caught about two hours of sleep on the train. B watched movies on my laptop the whole way.
Now, we're just visting with family and catching up on rest. I'd been up nearly 48 hours before I finally passed out a little after 8last night. B crashed about 5:30pm lol doen't even recall me trying to get him to come eat supper lol.
Feeling better now, though I could use a cup of coffee lol. I'm so used to having my coffee all day long.... maybe I can get MIL to make a half a pot for me lol.
Well, gonna run, just wanted to let ya'll knw we're alive and well =)






8 comment(s):
By
Deneen, at
2:49 PM
By
Anonymous, at
2:55 PM
By
Amy, at
4:14 PM
By
Pink, at
9:17 PM
By
Megan, at
11:34 PM
By
Priscilla, at
12:18 AM
By
Anonymous, at
11:40 AM
By
Anonymous, at
1:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home