Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Laptops are heavy!

I just did a test run with my carry on bag, putting everything in it I plan to or think I'm going to need on the plane plus my electronic stuff (because I'm not putting expensive stuff in the checked bag, no way nohow!) and the damned thing weighs a ton and a half! The laptop and it's power cord doohicky are the main culprits.

I'm gonna need a lotta pain meds during this trip. Good thing I got them filled yesterday lol.

3 comment(s):

  • May I suggest putting the power cord in your checked baggage? You can pretty easily buy a new one if it never makes it back to you. That's what I always do when I travel, and it cuts down a ton on the weight.

    By Blogger Jessica, at 7:29 AM  

  • You're so cute...doing a test run with your carry on...I don't think I'd ever think of that!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 AM  

  • That's a good idea Jessica, except that I may need it in the airport to charge the battery or to let the boy watch movies. We're flying on a military flight so we could be hanging out for hours or days waiting for a flight.

    Rachel, I probably wouldn't have thought of it except for the back problems I have, have to make sure it's not going to be too heavy for me to haul around for days on end.

    Plus, I'm a Capricorn, so I always overplan everything lol.


    By Blogger Marvie, at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home