Just blathering....
Mornin' folks...Not too much going on around here.
Getting some review done so B can take the achievement test before we leave for the states.
Starting to gather things in piles around the house that I want to remember to pack for the trip. Various cables and such for electronic toys, crochet/knitting tools, digging out various things I need to remember to take to the people I'll be visiting.
Need to get my hair done within the next week, get in to the clinic for refills (on hold now for appointment) and copies of scripts.
I got a couple of things accomplished yesterday. Had to go to the store for milk, so B returned his library book while we were out. Got some cleaning done, started those piles I mentioned above.
I purchased train tickets a couple of days ago, to get us from state to state. The plans changed a teensy bit, in that we're going p to CT to see hubby's parents first, then heading to VA for the rest of May and first week of June, then on to Ohio for a month. So having the tickets makes it all feel more real to me. I'm really starting to feel it now =) Before it was real, but so tentative it was hard to really get my mind around it all.
Slowly working on a KAL wrap, that I hope to have finished before we leave, but since I will have a week in CT before going to VA I can always finish it there. (The wrap is for my friend in VA for her b-day)
I was RAOK'd yesterday =) A really pretty ball of blue sock yarn, a sheepie tape measure which will be perfect for my trip, and a pretty notepad. I spent about an hour pulling Sheepie's little paw and then pushing the button to wind the tape back up. Hubby thinks I'm a nut because I giggled each and every time. Yep, I'm just a simple child who is amused by things like sheepie tape measures lol.
(clickable)

Today, after school, I need to do my nails, finish sorting through my clothes (oh how depressing that is) and pull out B's clothes from his closet. I/we went through all his stuff over the weekend and it's all nice and neat in his closet for the moment. I figure I better get out the things I want to pack before he has a chance to make a mess out of it or wear them and get them stained lol.
Well, guess I should get off here, B is nearly done with his review pages and I'm going to have to go over them with him. I feel pretty good about it, if he will just take his time on the test and not make simple computation mistakes he'll do fine. He's got the processes down, it's just that he gets in a hurry and mis-adds or doesn't recall his mult. tables so he'll be one or two numbers off on his answers. That's very frustrating to me. I'm sure I was the same way at his age though, and I turned out alright. I may not be a math genius but I can get the correct answers to most problems (that I have to deal with at least) lol.
Well, ya'll have a great day!






0 comment(s):
Post a Comment
<< Home