Arrgh!
Still here lol. We came close today, but just didn't quite make it. Couple more options tomorow and a couple Sunday. I will not give up, by damn we are getting to the states!I am the lucky recipient of a RAOK I guess you could say. One of the other wives who has also been trying to get out brought the boy and me home with her today when we didn't make it on the flights that went out. We're staying the night with her family, then trying again tomorrow. She took pity on us, and I am ever so grateful! I was not looking forward to shelling out more money on the hotel (I bet they make bundles of cash off Space-A'rs!) We even get to do a load of laundry, which is good because I was running out of comfy travel clothes lol.
Like I said, we came close today but a bunch of guys in uniform showed up at the last minute so they filled up the seats that weren't already taken. We're pretty high up on the list now though so with luck, if there are plenty of open seats tomorrow, we just might get the hell outta Germany lol.
Sacrifices may have to be made... anyone know any virgins? (just KIDDING! I know there arent any virgins left these days... oh wait, I have one sitting right beside me, at least he damned well better be rofl)
Well, gonna go do some laundry. I'll let ya'll know when I have more info....






2 comment(s):
By
noricum, at
3:40 PM
By
Lani, at
10:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home