Ready to go!

Everything is packed except my laptop (and the camera lol) All I have left to do is put my clothes on (I'm dressed now getcher mind outta the gutter! I'm wearing bummin' clothes now tho) and we can hit the road!
I am going to run the vacuum cleaner right quick as soon as I'm done here. Otherwise, seriously, everything is done that needs to be done.
My back is aching already, in spite of having been taking my meds for days. I sure hope we get the flight I'm hoping for, cuz I'm so not wanting to have to sit in mesh seats on the side of a military plane if I'm already aching lol. Not much I can do about it though. I'll take a half a muscle relaxer tonight and do my stretches when I wake up tomorrow. Keep taking the pain stuff.
The kid is starting to get antsy. He's wandering around from thing to thing, stopping to pet the cats every few minutes, playing on the comptuer for a few, and just keeps cycling through lol.
I'm going to do the floors, then just relax till it's time to leave. Try to decide what I want for dinner tonight... I have every intention of going to Chili's (first time in over two years!) and eating something yummy!
K, see ya'll on the other side!






1 comment(s):
Can't wait to actually meet you!
By
Unknown, at
7:12 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home