Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Ah! Plans made =)

So here's the deal. Instead of getting up at 0'fuckthirty I'm going to go up to Ramstein tomorrow evening, get a room at the base Inn and then only have to get up at 0'dark thirty (5-5:30am vs 2 am aka getting no sleep at all) This way, I can go to bed at a decent hour, get some sleep and get a nice polite wake up call Thursday morning. Catch the base shuttle or walk to the terminal, and with luck catch a flight to BWI right off the bat. If I can't get on that flight there are at least two other options for Thursday, a couple more for Friday.

So, tomorrow will be a last minute frenzy of getting things done, a bit of laundry and straightening (which hubby tells me not to bother with but, Hello, Anal here. Cant leave a mess, sorry.) But I'll be able to shower and get all the stuff done I need to do at a normal time of day, take my time packing up that last minute stuff and generally be much calmer.

Crap, add repair a nail to that list for tomorrow rofl. Just cracked one lol.

So, probably won't be online tomorrow other than my usual morning wake-up read bloglines thing before I start my day. The Inn doesn't have wireless that I know of so unless I can get on at the terminal, I'll post again as soon as possible on your side of the pond!

1 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home