Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Friday, May 12, 2006

Howdy folks =)

Wow it's weird to be typing from the same time zone(or close to it) as most of ya'll! The boy and I seem to be on track with our schedules now, though we're still crashing early and waking early it's in a normal range (8-9 bed for the boy and 9-10 bed for me with both of us waking between 7 and 8 every morning)

We're enjoying our time here =) Been mostly lazy, but we've gone out a few times. Drove up to Mass. to have lunch with MIL's brother who was there on business. I've been sending him xmas cards for years, but this was the first time I've met him.

Yesterday FIL drove us to the nearest AC Moore where we bought tshirts on sale and I picked up a ball of yarn, some point protectors and a big stitch holder.

and! I discovered the inlaws live just up the street from a LYS! I could walk down there if it wasn't raining cats n dogs rofl. I can't afford to buy but I do plan to try to get in there just to pet yarns before we leave lol.

We're leaving here on Monday and heading down to Virginia. Looking forward to seeing my friends from that area =) Planning to be there till June 6th, then on to Ohio.

Oh, MIL is making pasta and meatballs for lunch, better go see i I can help with anything. Just wanted to check in =)

2 comment(s):

  • Glad you are having a good time, travel safe to VA.

    By Blogger Sarah, at 10:43 AM  

  • Glad you arrived safely and are having an adventurous time. You'll have to let us know about the yarn you petted. :) Take care!

    By Blogger hookd1989, at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home