Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Last day in Virginia

Took the boy to the beach, as promised =) We had a fun afternoon. The kids hunted sand fiddlers and played in the waves, I got some sun and Kell dug a crater. I don't know why. It's just what she does lol. I guess it keeps her busy while the kids play lol.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The kids had cheese crackers, so they fed them to the gulls...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then we were stalked till we left the beach lol. I got some cool pics though =)

I seriously can't share all the pics I've taken with ya'll, so far there's about 750 from the time we touched down on US soil till now. I really need to spend some time resizing and deleting blurry stuff and generally getting them in some sort of managable number. I promised LAni and Beth pics from the Botanical Gardens and haven't done that yet. I will though, I swear! I have loads to do today, then we head North tomorrow morning =) I'll get to it on the train or soon after I get to Ohio.

I did finish the boucle wrap! I haven't taken a pic of that yet, but it's on the list for today. I started a crocheted shrug for my friend's daughter, it's been on hold all weekend bc she wasn't home to measure and I couldn't find my lil fat notebook where I wrote it all down. I planned to finish it before I leave, but since that's tomorrow, I doubt I'll manage it. I can finish it on the train ride though, I'll have 17 hours to work on it.

I'll leave you today with a picture of the boy and Larry the Llama from the Botanical Gardens...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We've had a wonderful time here in Virginia these past weeks! I've accomplished most of my goals, and what I haven't accomplished so far I may still have a chance to accomplish those. I can either handle it in Ohio, or if things work out I might be heading back this way at the end of the summer. Not going into any details just yet, but if things go well B and I might just stay in the States! (this is a good thing btw don't anyone worry!)

2 comment(s):

  • omg you might be staying? WOOHOO!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:20 AM  

  • Sounds like you are having a blast! Great summer pictures
    ~DAWN


    By Blogger DAWN, at 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home