Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Monday, August 07, 2006

I've been tagged...

See, this is what happens when I finally get round to reading blogs rofl. Kimberly tagged me for the 6 Wird Things Meme... though ya'll probably already know the 6 weird things about me ;)

1. I can't go anywhere without my special pillow. I can't sleep on a normal pillow, the one I use comes from JC Penny and it's made of foam. It's very squishy and ummm bouncy. If you lay your head on it in a moving vehicle you will either be rocked to sleep, or get motion sick ;) I go to sleep lol

2. Once I wake up in the morning, even if it's just to pee, I can't fall back asleep if there is the least amount of sunshine or daylight.

3. Once I've had coffee in the morning (and peed a few times) I can then go back to sleep at will. Usually, caffiene doesn't keep me up.

4. I have a morning routine, and if I don't get to have things in the order I usually do them, my day doesn't feel right. I haven't been able to follow my routine for over two months, I have gotten sort of close, but not close enough lol.

5. I have learned I have a lot more pet peeves than I really thought I had. Living with other people really brings that forward. I also seem to have rubbed off on my kid, because he seems to have several of them as well. I always thought we were pretty mellow folk, but I guess not ;)

6. My state of well being (happiness) is much in tune with the Sun and Moon. I need sunny days, lots of them. I also need to see the moon, often. If I don't get outdoors to greet the moon nearly every night I don't feel quite right.

Why is this so hard? I know there are plenty of weird things about me, hubby and kiddo tell me so often but damned if I can think of any right this second rofl. There, I came up with 6 things. Not sure how weird they are lol but they're me!

I'll be honest, I don't know who to tag for this because I'm so not caught up on my blogs... so I tag EVERYONE ;) If you haven't done it yet consider yourself tagged!

1 comment(s):

  • Was it not the hardest? Like you I know that I have many quirks that folsk think are weird, but to think of them while doing the meme.....impossible!!

    Cheers!!


    By Blogger Kimberly, at 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home