Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm It lol

I was tagged by Kari and Lynlee So here goes =)

id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.

1. Even when there is nobody around to hear, I say excuse me if I make bodily noises such as burps or farts. (I also say bless you even when I know the sneezer can't hear me *story below*)

2. I count things for no reason, steps taken, stairs, stitches that don't need to be counted....

3. I like three's so things in my house tend to be grouped in three's, if I don't have or can't get three of the same thing I will either not use the item or will find something that coordinates to make it a grouping of three. Multiples of three work too.

4. I have a pillow that I can't sleep without, I take it everywhere with me. I will pack it in a space bag and if there's no room in my suitcase, I take out clothes till it fits.

5. Hmmm I'm having a hard time thinking up a 5th one... ok here's one... I hate to wear shoes, but I collect them. I have shoes I've never worn but can't bear to part with. I'll keep buying them too lol. I also collect sweaters jackets and coats, have for years, even though I never had much use for them before moving here. At least those have gotten some use finally!

*When hubby and I were first together, we lived in a duplex. It wasn't a side by side type, it was back to back. So rather than living areas sharing walls, the bedrooms did. Well one day I was folding laundry in our bedroom, talking to hubby, and the neighbor was on the computer in his bedroom, suddenly there was this HUGE sneeze from his side. I said "Bless you" as I folded whatever I was folding, hubby stopped talking and burst out laughing. He couldn't believe I had just blessed someone who was in another house lol. After that we were much more careful about certain bedtime noises *g*

Oops I forgot to tag... hmmmmm I'm kinda behind on reading so if you've already been tagged just ignore this... Andrea Trish Heather Dawn Natalie

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home