Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Score!

I scored huge at the thrift shop today *G* and I only spent $7.00!!!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



There are probably more things than I can name but I'm going to give it a shot lol. seven spools of various silk ribbon (different colors, widths and designs) about a half dozen packages of little silver feather dangles, 8 pkgs of conchos, a stip of leather about a yard long, a GALLON ziplock bag full of plastic beads in different shapes and sizes, a medicine bottle full to the top of earring wires (heh I saw stitch markers in those rofl) another medicine bottle about half full off seed beads, a necklace of irridescent pearl type beads that someone had already snipped but there's still a lot of beads left, a whole BUNCH of google eyes, two pkgs of white pipe cleaners, three packages of wire (like you'd use for stems of flowers?) several pkgs of elastic cording (white, gold and silver) a brand new thing of green floral wire, a partially used spool of thinner wire, two magnetic strips, two zippers (but I dont sew so those will have no use rofl) several spools of thread (one is a gorgeous yellow gold color that would be awesome in some crochet project) some wood things to paint, three teensy little brooms, some curly doll hair, four cute little teddy bears about the size of the pad of my thumb, a (tall) spool of gold lame thread, some three inch long pins for beading, a set of wooden christmas ornaments to paint (a fun project for me and kiddo) some coats and clark sewing needles, SEVEN steel crochet hooks (all sizes 1, 7, and 10) an entire skein of country blue RH yarn and a few other things that I am sure I left our rofl.

THEN there were these: (click for full image)



Some of the stuff I may never use, most of it I am thrilled with. A few of the things I had at some point wished I had for a project I wanted to do but had to pass on for lack of supplies. Now I can do them =) There were other things there too, but I felt greedy already. If they're still there Monday though they're getting added to my stash rofl.

So after my score at the thrift shop, I went to my back class again. Today the teacher was the physical therapist I saw a week ago. He is brutal! He made us do billions or reps (well it sure felt like billions lol it was definately more than the female made us do!) but he was kind enough not to make us use the lead filled medicine ball or that stupid bar thing. Just the big ass beach ball, a shitload of squats (with back against the wall and a pelvic tilt thing going on) and some other exercises. I'm hurting again, but it should go away by Saturday lol. Tomorrow will be painful though, if yesterday is anything to go by... and he had us doing different things than she did so I'm betting it'll be a whole new bunch of pains.

I figured out the point of the class... it's to make you hurt in SO many places you FORGET about your back pain. Motrin here I come, followed by a nice hot bath and bed. Exercise makes me very tired lol.

Ni-night!

2 comment(s):

  • Only $7?? You did score! WooHoo!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 PM  

  • what a score!! good for you! :)

    By Blogger Jewels, at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home