Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Happy Summer Solstice

Though I'm sure most of ya'll have had enough of summer already, happy summer Solstice anyway =) Take comfort in the knowledge that after today the days will begin to shorten every day, Autumn and the relief of cooler weather will be arriving (though it seems like that part is still a long way off!)

For us, here in our part of Germany, the summer weather is really only just begining. This past week has been quite warm. I spent about a half hour in the sun and got good and burnt (thanks to my pale skin lol) so the past few days I've been hanging out in the shade a lot. One of the neighbors has a pretty good sized inflatable pool so B has been getting to play in it after his chores are done. We spend the better part of the afternoon out there, coming inside about an hour before hubby gets home... well I come in, the kiddo goes off to play lol.

Oh cool! hubby just got home and he finally found a leash for the cats. I bought a harness back in the states but didn't get a leash (I know, dumb move) so I haven't gotten to try the cats with a trip out to the "yard". I think Goofball would really get a kick out of it... if he handles the harness itself that is. I've never even tried it on him, nor ever put a collar on him. The other three I am much less sure of... thinking I couldn't even get them into the harness much less out the door lmao.

Well I am going to go talk to hubby and see how his day went and stuff. Hope all is well with ya'll =)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home