Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Grrrrr Bloglines

is really on my shit list. I dunno if it's just me or if other people are having trouble with it too, but for the past few weeks it hasn't been giving me my feeds. Oh every so often they'll show up when I go there but mostly there's just an empty spot where my 100+ feeds usually are. Then it wouldn't let me login... and I know good and well that the login and password I typed were correct, but that happened for a couple of weeks too. So yesterday I started all over again with a new login, started getting my feeds back, though I had done less than hallf of them, and now they're freakin' gone again. I'm really frustrated over it all. Anyone know of another option? If I don't have something like bloglines I know I'll never read a third of the blogs I like simply because it just takes to much time going to each page individually.

Guess this is just irritation day lol. I'm upset with the kiddo again. I swear if he doesn't get his head on straight I'm just gonna knock it off his shoulders. I tell ya, if he wasn't my own child.... grrrrr

At least the cats are getting along *knocks wood* though Tiger has me a bit worried, it may be nothing, I could just be paranoid. We haven't seen him drink water since Thursday. We add water to his canned food (not allowed to eat dry food anymore at all) so he is getting liquid, and he'd been peeing fine, then today he started going into the box every few minutes but I wasn't seeing anything productive out of it all. Talked to hubby and told him if that kept up I was going to take the kitty to the vet, had the whole "I don't know how much money we can spend on that" discussion (which ended up with "go ahead and do what you have to do" and then the little turd went in and peed up a storm. Twice now. So now I don't know what to think. Damn cat.

Calgon, take me away! (Preferably to Jamaica... and leave me there!)

I think I'll go curl up on the couch with some mindless TV and ignore reality for a while lol.

3 comment(s):

  • Strange, bloglines hasn't done that to me. Occasionally it'll load the wrong frame in that column, but typing in the URL again fixes that. I hope something starts working for you again!

    Does your kitty have kidney stones? That description reminds me of when I had a stone... it really felt like I had to go, but couldn't Basically the stone blocked the urinary tract while it was passing. :P Once it was gone, I was fine again.


    By Blogger noricum, at 3:14 PM  

  • bloglines has been acting up for me, too. Not all the time, just periodically. Your problems sound really weird -- try emailing bloglines support and let them know about it.

    re: kitty -- one way they check for kidney issues like Andrea mentioned is to remove the water bowl and monitor how often he pees. If he still pees a lot (or tries to), it's often a kidney problem. Boy cats for some reason tend to have lots of kidney issues (my first cat did).


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:00 PM  

  • Our cat Bruce (who died a few years ago at age 17) had chronic urinary problems for years, infections, blockages, etc. We started giving him a half a dropperful of gravelroot tincture every day (gravelroot info: http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/g/gravel35.html ), and it cut way down on how often he'd get sick. I used to get it from Green Kingdom Herbs (greenking.com) but I can't find it listed there now...if you decide to try it though and can't find it anywhere you might try getting in touch with them. They're really nice folks.

    I don't know for sure if they have the same kind of service as bloglines, but you might want to check out feedster.com to see if you can do the same kind of thing there...


    By Blogger Daisy, at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home