Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Made it safely!

Well I am here, in the US! My plane landed in Atlanta around 4 yesterday, then I had quite a wait due to weather before my next plane, it was supposed to take off at 6:15 but didn't get off the ground till almost 7:30. I was one tired puppy by the time I got to Virginia Beach lol. My friends stopped at Sonic on the way home so I got some good American fast food right off the bat heheh. I pretty much ate, talked for a few minutes and crashed. I feel pretty rested now though after a good night's sleep =) Not sure what the plans are for the day, K had to go to a thing at her daughter's school so I am here with her younger one who is still sleeping. I think I'm going to go figure out her coffee pot and see about finding a place to put my crap so it's not in the middle of her floor lol. Just wanted to let ya'll know that all your positive energies helped me in a big way =) I didn't get nervous or anything, even when there was a bit of turbulance and obviously the planes stayed in the air ;) So thanks bunches!

Hope ya'll have a great week =) I sure will!!

4 comment(s):

  • YAY YAY!!!! Glad you made it safely! Did they make you take your shoes off to test them for bomb residue? I hate that.
    Anyway glad you made it.


    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:28 AM  

  • have yourself a wonderful week! glad the trip was safe.
    :)


    By Blogger Jewels, at 9:40 PM  

  • I've been slacking on my blog reading as of late... Glad you made it safely and hope you have a wonderful trip!

    By Blogger Lynlee, at 12:46 PM  

  • Just sneaking in to say I miss you and hope you're having a great time.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home