We've had to find a place to board the cat my friend has been keeping. He got over his bladder problem, but no he refuses to use a litter box. Cats tend to associate the box with the pain they went through, and Tigger is no exception. The problem is, he's trashing her house peeing all over the place. So Within the next couple of days he'll be going to a kennel untill I can fly him home. I feel so bad for the poor little dude. He's been through so much trauma. I just want to jump on the next plane and go get him so he can be here with us and I can get him back on track. But I can't do that, so he's going to have to spend 5 weeks in a kennel (3 weeks till I leave here, plus the two weeks till I leave there) It's breaking my heart. The poor baby is going to think he's been abandoned and gods know what else will go through his upset mind. I pray he holds on though, I know once I get him here I can help him and boy will he be happy to have his people back after all this time. I'm going to keep a candle lit for him from now till I get there. Sending positive thoughts and love to him across the miles. I'm torn too, when I arrive I want to go see him, scoop him up and pour my love into him... but I can't do that too him. I'd just be visiting him, not taking him out and I think that would just confuse and upset him even more. I hope the next 5 weeks flies by so fast....
Hmm what else is new? Oh! I got my second yarn swap package from Natalie =) Gorgeous Bamboo yarn and cotton yarn. The bamboo hasn't told me what it wants to be yet, but the cotton has informed me (pretty much as soon as it was out of the envelope) that it is going to be my new summer bag *g*

Which reminds me, I'm sorry about the huge pics the other day, I wasn't paying attention and used the full pic instead of thumbnails... will try to remember to fix that so the page isn't all screwy.
I also finally got my Herschnerr's order, the one I ordered over a month ago. I haven't taken a pic yet though. Hubby ordered me four of their clearnace grab bags of yarn... serious stash enhancement hehehe. It has Peacock yarns, Caron yarns and soemthing else that escapes me at the moment. I got four skeins of christmas green with a silvery thread running through it, four of a christmasy burgundy/prpl/green, four pretty yellow, four fishermans, four dusty rose, four off white, four white, and four of a gorgeous chocolate brown Irish tweed. Nothing has spoken to me yet, but like I said, serious stash enhancement lol.
Tmorrow I'm having lunch with the kiddo at his school, and then once school lets out tomorrow.... spring break begins. I'm hoping weather.com was wrong with it's ten day forecast because I really want to be able to send his little butt outside lol. So far though it looks like rain and showers almost the whole damn time he'll be home though. I may have to have a lil chat with the weather gods about that ;)
We had a nice week last week though, weather wise. Sunny and gorgeous days. Flowers blooming all over the place (which is not so nice for those with allergy problems, but we're mostly immune to that in our house.) I got off my lazy but and walked pretty mcuh every day =0
I found out it's exactly 2 miles, round trip, to the school from my house. So I sat down and figured out how many miles I've walked over the past few weeks... that does NOT count my trip to Holland, any trips downtown or to the other base... this is just trips to the school, library or the grocery store. Over 60 miles in three weeks! If I figured in the other walking, it'd be over a hundred!!! I was blown away lol.
Now, one would think that with all those miles walked (and very few of them were just strolling along mind you bc when I walk I tend to walk quickly, esp. if I'm walking with hubby or someone else bc I have short legs and have to walk fast to keep up lmao) one would *think* you'd maybe, just possibly, see some weight loss? Well, apparently not if you are me. Nor have I lost any inches. It's quite frustrating to be honest. Wtf is up with that? Is middle age setting in already? I'm only 32 for goodness sake! I've always before been able to walk off the pounds, and without having to change my eating habits to go along with it. When I lost my baby weight, I walked a mile, maybe two miles, about three times a week... ate as usual, and the poundsjust went bye bye.... grrrrrrrrrr
Well, I think I'm gonna go eat some rabbit food for lunch... ya'll have a great day =)






0 comment(s):
Post a Comment
<< Home