Yippeeeeeeee
This is BB, the smart cat, posting for Mommy because 1. her talker is broke (she sounds very funny rite nanow) and 2. she is almost redee to walk owt da door for her trip. She told me (in her funny voise) to tell yawl tank yew for all da gud wishez an stuff an dat shee will post wen she gits home. Sumbody askd to be intervewed an she sed to tell dat ladee dat shee will hav to ask da qweschuns wen she gets home next week. I wish Mommy wood hurree up an leeve alredy, we hav gests comin over fer a parteeeeeeee ina minnit. Shhhh dont tell mommy pleeze! I haf to go nanow... mommy is fixin to leev an I hafta giv her hed butts an tell her stuff... dont know whut I hafta tell her, I jus like to talk *big kitty grin* yawl behave while mommee is gone (be caws weeee shur wont!!) byee byee nanow!BB (da smart wun)






3 comment(s):
By
Anonymous, at
9:22 AM
By
hi, i'm natalie, at
5:38 PM
By
Lynlee, at
6:30 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home