Blog-A-Thon
K I waited till I had some time to do this, but I finally asked Kari to interview me, so here I am joining in ;) I will take her suggestion though, since I am leaving soon for my 6 day vacation, I will have to limit interviews to the first four people who ask (hoping I can think up that many questions lol)Here's the rules:
1.Leave me a comment saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions here. They will be different questions than the ones below.
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Please try to ask questions that are original and not copied from others' blogs, it makes it more fun that way!!
Her questions and my answers:
1. You have just been elected first woman president of the United States; What is your first official action as President? Dang you would have to get me with a political question lol. I gotta think on this one some more, and I even saved it for last..... ok well I have to say I'd make it so everyone who wanted to go to college, could go. No money required, just that they couldn't screw off while on "my" dime. They'd have to keep above a C average, and stay outta trouble of course, but I really hate that education is so expensive and that the people who really want it, can't get it. Second (not that ya asked) I'd figure out a way to legalize pot... frankly I don't think it's any more dangerous than drinking is, and I'd even go so far as to say it's less so. Probably some ppl will dissagree, but it's my feeling on the matter. If not in the whole country, then at least in several states or something. Like I said, I'd find a way.
2. Do you believe there is life on other planets? (and why?) Certainly. Somewhere out there I believe there is life other than us. The best answer I can give to the why part comes from a movie, but it's the truest and simplest explaination of my thoughts I can thing of "if there's not, it's an awful waste of space" (from the movie Contact with Jodie Foster)
3. If you could make the "perfect man" by combining different men which men would you choose and for what part...err quality ;-) Oh wow... hmmm I want Jamie from Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series, because he's HOT, smart, hot, useful, sexy, and did I mention HOT? Oh, wait I'm supposed to be combining men here.... ummmm well technically Jamie IS a combination of men from people Ms. Gabaldon has known and made up bits for, so does that count? If not then... Sean Connery (for his sexy voice) Mel Gibson (bc he's still got a pretty hot bod... and a sexy voice... yeah I like accents lol) oh, but wait... hubby's got a pretty hot bod too, and a great personality, and he already loves me... so I think I'd just have to stick Sean Connery's voice on him and be done with it ;)
4. What's the hardest thing you have ever crocheted and finished. Hmmmm and finished.... well probably that cape I just finished, that was probably the most times I've ever frogged one particular item and not given up on it and just quit. Usually if something frustrates me enough, I'll set it aside and mean to go back to it and just never get round to it, occasionally I'll just say screw it and frog it right away and try somethin different lol.
5. Have you figured out everything you are taking on your vacation? Ahhh this one I can answer without having to think about it! You ask hard questions Kari lol. The answer is... mostly. I had clothes all picked out but then I realized my fat ass wasn't gonna fit half of them so tonight is being spent rethinking that. I made a list of stuff to take like two weeks ago though, so everything else is good to go.
Ok, so like I said, the first four people to ask me, will get interviewd =) That's if four people even ask lol. But ya gotta ask before Tuesday because after that I'll be tooooo busy trying to pack and get ready to leave =)
That's it for now folks, gonna go spend some time on the couch with a movie and some crochet =)






0 comment(s):
Post a Comment
<< Home