Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Ten things...

Ten things I've learned this week... Got this from mommiechickie but I can't get to my html cheatsheet so no link, sorry folks!

1. Yesterday I learned that my son's grades have ALL improved since report cards came out! We got mid-terms and his Math grade is only 2 points from passing! Woohoooooo! Everything else has come up a bit too =) I'm so proud of him!

2. I've learned that I am not cut out for homeschooling. I need my "me time" way too much. I could maybe do homeschooling if I found other ways to get some "me time" but probably not while we're in Germany.

3. I love meeting and hanging out with other crocheters!

4. I can take a German train and not get lost ;)

5. I've lost 2 pounds simply by drinking tons of water (maybe even more, but I'm on my girl thing so it's hard to say). I hate drinking water, so I've been making myself drink one glass of water before I'm allowed to refill my coffee cup, and drinking on glass between my Diet Dr. Peppers. This allows me to drink a LOT of water ;)

I haven't learned much else yet this week so I reserve the right to add to this list as the week goes on ;)

Still haven't uploaded the pictures, sorry, just haven't had the energy yet. I'll get to it though, sooner or later ;) Guess I should start my day since it's nearly lunchtime already! Fortunately the kiddo has been keeping himself busy with schoolwork this morning. I love my son so much =)

Have a great day!

1 comment(s):

  • Great idea about the water bribe. (in between coffee and soda) I'll have to try that. I totally hate drinking water, I have to force myself to do it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home