Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Monday, April 04, 2005

FO's

The brown blanket:



The LB Swirl Poncho:


The new LB Cape and Cloche (to replace the one I left in Holland lol)

5 comment(s):

  • MArvie - for some reason I can't see the swirl poncho, but I totally LOVE the replacement cape and hat - way too cute!! Great JOb!

    By Blogger hi, i'm natalie, at 10:49 AM  

  • Marvie-
    Wonderful job on both. I love the swirl one (Nat, you have to scroll to the right). It's a great picture of you also!

    You've gotten a lot done since you've been back!


    By Blogger Deneen, at 11:12 AM  

  • Wonderful work Marvie! (Been trying to get into blogger to comment for a couple hours now grrrr) I love the cape!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:26 PM  

  • Did you call the hotel to find out about the one you left behind?

    By Blogger noricum, at 6:55 PM  

  • Beautiful work!! I love the cape, I'm going to start the same pattern soon, have my yarn picked out and pattern printed...

    By Blogger Jewels, at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home