Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Pics, finally

As promised, though not *when* promised here are some pics =) (Thumbnails are clickable)

This first one was taken my last day in Amsterdam... it's kind of hard to tell (I had to use the zoom feature in my photo program to see it well) there's a cat climbimg the wall of this house (it's not a real cal lol) the house is on the corner next to a canal and I just thought it was gorgeous.



This is just one of the smaller bicycle parking lots we saw...



Saw this in Rotterdam... didn't go inside, just took the picture. Can you see the little wooden shack up there?



This is one of the few buildings left after the war, I believe M told us this is Rotterdam's city hall (but I could be wrong... I didn't take notes, and I should have!)



A closer look at the detail...



As we had lunch at a little outdoor cafe in Amsterdam Square on my last day, I couldn't help but snap this picture, I kinda liked the contrast between the modern ferris wheel and the old building behind it:



This is the coffeeshop cat.... met him while having desert by the canal on the main drag near Centraal Station... he was a little begger, only going up to the tables that had food on them, rubbing around the legs of the patrons and being as cute as could be. He looks a bit like my Tigger kitty =)



And last (for now) but not least... my favorite picture of all... on the way to the train station to catch my train home I looked up and saw this:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home