Dear neighbor lady,
Please make your children stop running in the house. It's annoying to those of us who live below you. I know that if the sound of their tiny feet stomping through your house is heard clearly by me, two floors below, that you must be able to hear them too. Not to mention the fact that the nice gentleman who lives between our apartments works all night long and must sleep during the day, can hear it much more loudly than I can down here. He may be nice enough not to say these things, but I am not. Your kids have woken me up every single day since I returned from my trip. It's very annoying and I don't even work all night.We have a park not 200 feet from our door, USE IT. Take your kids outside and let them run. If that park doesn't suit you, there are at least four others on this base that I know of, take them outside for goodness sake. They obviously have energy that needs to be burned off, the weather is nice, the sun is shining and your kids are pissing me off... take them outdoors and let them run. Then teach them that running indoors is not allowed.
I realize you are only in this building temorarily, while you await your three bedroom unit... but trust me, your kids will annoy the shit out of your next neighbors too. Crying kids I can live with. Fighting I can live with. Hearing children running from two floors above I can not live with. Please do something about this before I come up there and stop it myself.
Sincerely,
The pissed off woman on the first floor






3 comment(s):
By
David, at
2:34 PM
~YSP
By
Anonymous, at
5:30 PM
By
Anonymous, at
9:43 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home