Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Monday, April 25, 2005

All packed up =)

Thanks to all who responded about my beading question =) I wrote everything down and am taking it with me when I leave tomorrow.

I'm all packed up and ready to go *g* but the plane doesn't leave till noon so it's testing my patience lol. I do have a few last minute details to take care of still though.

I will arrive in Atlanta late tomorrow afternoon and be in VA by 8PM and I have a huge fear of heights and flying so any positive energy/prayers and good thoughts will be greatly appreciated from 6AM tomorrow (EST time) till I touch down in VA at 8pm (still EST lol)

I'll be checking email, and at least reading at C'ville, I may or may not blog, just depends on a lot of stuff and how busy things get. But I will reply to emails and such for sure.

Now, ya'll be good while I'm gone and could somebody water my plants over there in the corner? ;) Thanks *g*

2 comment(s):

  • Hey, you'll be going right over me! I'll wave as you go past. ;)

    By Blogger noricum, at 3:05 PM  

  • Here's sending positive safe flying energy your way hun. I still say it's a shame you aren't gonna be there while we are there end of May but have fun and stay safe! *hugs*

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home