Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Made it home too lol

So Yeah, I know I never posted while I was away and I do apologize for that, but I wasn't on the puter much, only twice to email hhubby and son.

I'll have lots to say.... once I have slept lol. Right now I am exausted, slightly injured (will explain later, for now, my cat did my hand an injury at the security check point in VA... am fine though, just sore) and ready to let my eyes finally shut, lay in my own bed, and wait for the rest of the story. What rest of the story you ask? Well somethin happened while I was gone, but I only got pieces of it before. I'll find out more after the guy s are home from work/school etc.

/Yeah, fingersd aren't workin and frankly I dont have the energy to fix typos so I hope ya'll can ignore 'em for the moment lol.

Ni-night for now........

1 comment(s):

  • YAY YIPPIEE Marvie's home woohoo! Can't wait for details. Missed you am very glad you are back.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home