Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Thursday, June 02, 2005

This is SO cool!

I am sitting on my couch typing this! It's freakin awesome lol. I am no longer forced to sit at the desk to surf the net, blog, check email etc. Hubby got the wireless working yesterday, he ended up having to return the original wireless router, it was somehow defective. Brought it's replacement home last night, plugged it in and in mere minutes had the laptop online =) I haven't gone outside with it yet, meaning not since he got the wireless working, I have taken the laptop outside though and that was really freakin cool too *g*

I'm really glad hubby is always finding stuff and bringing it home. A while back he brought home a keyboard for my desktop, the keyboard had a touchpad doohicky like a laptop does, for the mouse. So I had time to get proficient using it over there and now I am having no problems working with this one =) I've already started using my thumbs to run my pointer hehehe. Yeah, I know, simple things for simple minds *G* Hey, it takes my mind off my troubles ;)

I'm thinking that I might actually blog a bit more now that I can take my puter wherever I want. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing though rofl. I may not have much to say so ya'll might get bored quick lol.

One thing I've noticed is that there's a warm spot right under where my right wrist lays when I'm typing. It's not a hot spot, but it is noticably warmer. Must be some part on the motherboard I'm guessing. I also need to figure out how to adjust the brightness on the display. It's a bit dim when you're in a bright area. Fine at night, but when it's a bright sunny day I am finding that I am straining just a tiny bit and the last thing I want is to get headaches.

Well, I really have nothing to say... I just felt like typing ;) so I guess I'll do some more homeschool research. I want to start putting together our summer school curriculum. It won't be very heavy, after all it is summer. But the kiddo really needs to brush up on his math skills, and he REALLY wants to start Latin. So for that I have been digging through the online dictionaries and word lists and finding Latin names for things around the house. I wrote the Latin name, then wrote it out phonetically for pronunciation, followd by it's definition. Next I will put together some word lists for vocabulary, do it similar to his normal spelling list, give him say ten words, have him write them out, define them, etc.

k battery is low, got to run. Have a great day =)

1 comment(s):

  • You are so funny! Glad you are wireless, it is a blast huh! Have fun and enjoy your self!

    By Blogger Heather, at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home