feeling better lol
Gawd yesterday was painful. I did drink lots of water, it was hades kinda hot anyway lol so water was necessary. I did not go to bed, though I wanted to lol, I made myself stay awake so I could sleep last night.My poor head hurt till about three in the afternoon... in spite of the water and advil. Just so ya'll know, I don't often drink lke that lol. It tends to happen about once a year... and that's enough of a reminder for me rofl. I'll drink in between, but not enough to get fried like I was the other night. Frankly, that was an accident. I am thinking that alcohol+starting my period+being upset with hubby was just a bad combo *g* on a good note though, I do believe that everyone should have a good cry every so often to release all that negative energy that we tend to store up, so I did release that =) I've felt beter emotionally since I had my crying fit lol.Hubby did explain his reason for leaving his ring out like that, he wanted to see if it would fit me (since I made such a big stink about gaining weight he thought there was a chance it might, as I have pretty big fingers even when I am at my happy weight) but it looks like we're both in need of new rings at this point. His is tight on him (heh though he can get it on at least) and mine wont even go over my knuckle most of the time. No idea when we'll be able to get new ones though. What with the new laptop and our financial issues at the moment I'm thinking we'll be lucky to afford it by our anniversary (in November) but I think that's what I want. It'l be our 5th... and the rings we have now are actually not even a wedding set. It's a cool story so I'll tell it (because I'm bored and it's too hot to move around so you're stuck with me *G*)
When I moved in with hubby in Dec. of 99 his ship was in the yards, getting major work done on it, but they were about finished and that meant they were about to be going to sea a LOT in preperation for their 6 month deployment. So in Jan of '00 they left for the first underway period.
Well right before they left I had bought this square shaped silver ring for myself, I got it because I'd wanted a thumb ring and I liked how it fit so well. Turned out that my thumb is the same size as hubby's ring finger, and one night we were talking about him leaving for the first time since we'd been together and he dug out his Navy ring (like a HS Class ring) and gave it to me to wear while he was away, and he took my thumb ring.
Well he ended up liking the ring a lot. It's quite thick and heavy so it doesn't change shape like thin rings do so often... it's weight is a constant reminder that it's there, it doesn't get all beat up looking, it's silver (which we both prefer over gold) and it's not your typical wedding ring. So when we got married he wanted to keep it as his wedding band, and he bought me a smaller one for mine. Each ring cost us $20.00 lol. About all we could afford then anyway lol. We could have bought a "real" set any time over the past few years, but we both really like these rings, so we've kept them. The only downside to them is that due to the thickness and weight you have to take it off when you mess in water at all, because your finger wont dry underneath it otherwise. Oh, and ummm ya can't hit anyone with your left hand rofl. I've bopped him in the back of the head once or twice, forgetting I had it on and well.. apparently it HURTS *g* It's not a huge problem for me, as I am right handed so I tend to use my right hand mostly, but hubby is a lefty. Not that we go around hitting each other or other people/criters etc. so it's not a huge problem for either of us.
Gawd I am babling lol. Yup, I'm bored. It's hot, not as hot as yesterday though thank goodness, but still hot enough that I am not even interested in doing a damn thing. Plus I have cramps, which tends to make me lazy too.
Oh, ya wanna see my kitties? I took pics today of all four of them.... not together mind you, since they are never all four in the same place at the same time lol.
This is Tigger, the fat ass. He's a big boy but a major wimp most of the time. He uses his size to control the others lol.

Goof (I may have posted this one before but can't remember)

BB

BB cleaning B's ears, I don't know why but she is always doing it lol. The boys clean her ears like that, but B's are the only ears she cleans lmao.

and His Royal Whineyness Tux:

And on that note I guess I will stop boring ya'll and find something to do, that doesn't involve much physical activity ;)






0 comment(s):
Post a Comment
<< Home