Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Thursday, August 11, 2005

A good day

I found a great deal on some yarn at the thrift shop today...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Two dollars for all that. There's an unopened ball of Lustersheen with the pricetag on it for $2.20, several new skeins of RH, w/o labels but looks unused. A couple skeins of RH with a small amount used. Several balls of what appears to be Wool Ease, some unknown brands, a mohair type, some black chenille (looks like LB) and some rather rough stuf that might be rug yarn.

I went to the craft shop, just to look of course *g* I ended up walking out of there with a knitting knobby and some more beads. No yarn though, since I scored at the thrift shop. Oh, that reminds me, found some cool glass beads at the thrift shop too, pretty green round ones and long ovalish shaped ones with blue flowers. 10 green and 18 flowered for fifty cents =)

Hubby picked me up an exercise ball and some 4 pound weights (to carry when we walk) and he's setting up our own personal gym in the basement with our treadmill, some weights he bought a while back and some exercise equipment that's been left here when people move out.

Today's back class was rough, my back is not happy with me lol. I sure worked it though. Might not be walking by tomorrow, but hey.

Oh! I also found out today that in October there will be a Craft Fair and I can rent a table and sell stuff. It'd be a good way to use up some stash. So I think that's what I'll do. Any thoughts on possible good selling items? I'm thinking hats and scarves for sure, it'll be nice and chilly by then. Maybe some purses, neck bags in a couple of sizes (small for cell phones or mp3 players, reg. size like mine for a mini purse) a couple ponchos and/or shawls. I'll definately print out some cards to give out in case anyone wants to order later. This could be fun =) Now, if only I had the talent for designing that so may C'ville folks have! I hope someday I can be even a quarter as good lol.

Well, dinner is about ready so I better hop off here. Just wanted to flash my SEX for the day ;)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home