Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

OWWWWWCH

Fucking ouch. I sliced the everlovin' hell out of my left index finger creating this weeks Foodie Friday recipe. Huge damned chunk of skin, lots of flowing blood, much pain, *much* cursing. I think even Kari woulda been impressed with the things that came out of my mouth ;) I know I was lol.

So ya'll better be properly grateful for the recipe when I put it up this week ;)

And now I'm going to call or email hubby and ask him to go to the store and get my nail supplies. This is why I keep fake nails on. I can't tell you how many times having acrylic nails has saved me from having this very thing happen. Doesn't hurt a bit when ya slice acrylic, they make great holder thingies (cuz I can kinda claw my hands and use the nails to hold the veggies etc. in place) and best of all... they don't fuckin' bleed when I do inevitably cut them. Fingers bleed. A lot.

3 comment(s):

  • You were "creating" this weeks recipe? I am impressed Miss Martha!

    By Blogger Deneen, at 7:35 AM  

  • Well, it's nothing special or anything, just a stew I threw together. But I did intend to use it this week lol. Assuming it tastes ok that is ;)

    By Blogger Marvie, at 7:39 AM  

  • ouchies! much cursing? ooo way to go!

    oooo I am impressed as well!


    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home