Here I go screwing things up again lol
Hmmm I seem to have messed something up. I was messing with the color schemes in windows and Firefox and somehow something that I did caused all these panes or frames or somedamnthing. In Bloglines, I have lines between each blog title, and those never used to have lines under them. The posts themselves (in the right side of the bloglines window) all have boxes around them... it's weird. I can't figure out what the hell I did either.Otherwise, I'm happy with the new look of my windows. I downloaded a darker theme, changed the setting stuff so all the windows and everything are in darker colors etc. It's much easier on my eyes now. I did have to make it so that all pages load with my color scheme, rather than the ones the site owners choose, which means I don't see the page the way you designed it... which sucks on one hand, but it is nicer for those sites that have very bright colors that always hurt my eyes.
I've also been making some changes to my bloglines subscriptions. I had hundreds of subs, so I've been unsubbing from ones that haven't updated in months. I also unsubbed from most of the ones that are set to only display partial posts. Not all of them mind you, but most of 'em. I'm lazy. I have Bloglines so I don't *have* to go to the actual site to read posts, so if the post won't show completely then I got rid of it. I kept the ones that I'd go to anyway (Kari and a few others) but I trimmed down quite a few.
I guess I'm in a Fall Cleaning kinda mood, at least with the computer lol. I also trimmed down and cleaned up my bookmarks folders, rearranged some stuff to make it less cluttered. Did some toolbar rearranging to get a tiny bit more of my window back... now if only I could get rid of those annoying lines. I mean, I could live with them, but it's pissing me off at the moment because I didn't do it on purpose and it's just adding more clutter to the page.
I've also been doing a bit more purging around the house. Yesterday I tackled the medicine cabinet. Tossed a bunch of old *old* meds and such. I had crap that had expired in '04! Scary.
I got started on the cross square, have about 1/4 of it done right now. Haven't touched it today since I've been fussing with the computer all morning, but I'll get to work on it here in a bit.
Looks like the rain has messed with the DSL lines, my connection has become sporadic, always happens when we get a lot of rain. I guess I'll post this whenever I happen to see a connection lol.
Right now I'm going to go do a couple of chores, then get to hooking on that square. Hope ya'll are having a good week so far!!






0 comment(s):
Post a Comment
<< Home