One last week
We leave here one week from tomorrow. Though our actual travel date is the 12th since we don't leave the train station till 12:45am. That's cool though, we can go to sleep as soon as we settle in and with luck sleep the rest of the night, that'll pretty much cut the trip in half for us =)I have a crapload of stuff to do in the next week. The two huge boxes of B's clothes arrives Saturday, so I sorted them out and condensed them into one box. (Thank you's going out to anyone who might have been sending out energies with me to get these boxes here fast, it worked!) I'll have that one and probably three others, maybe four, to get to the post office. There's the boy's bike to deal with. We're going to try to return it to the store, it's got a broken brake cable (that happened less than two weeks after purchase) and the chain guard fell off like a week after he got it. When we called they told us they will repair it but that they don't do refunds. My friend is sure we can get it refunded tho (she works in customer service with the other large chain store, so she's pretty confident) so we're going to try. If we can't get that done, then she'll stick it in her storage shed out back till they head down to VA next (Thanksgiving probably) and then she can stick it in the storage unit with our car.
I also have a lot of other little crap tp accomplish, a little shopping, a lot of sorting before I ship those boxes, etc. so I'll be busy this week. Hopefully it'll go by quickly =)
It's gotten chilly up here. Yesterday it only got up to about 60! I've had to borrow sweatshirts bc I was so damned cold lol. It's pretty chilly back home too though, so I guess I should get used to it lol. I'll get a little bit of a warm up down in VA though, so looking forward to that before we head home to winter. On a good note, I'll only have half a winter to suffer through there since we leave early next year. When we get to VA it'll be like spring weather for us ;)
I tell ya'll what, I'm not positive because I haven't been writing it down, but I think my period is off schedule or something. I could have sworn I wasn't due till next week (I remember dreading having it on the train) but the damned thing showed up on the 31st. I swear it's because I've been here with my friend for so long, I started on the day she took her first period pill. Damn her pheremones lol. I guess we'll see once I get home whether I stay on this schedule or go back to my own. At least it came and will be gone before I have to travel, I really was dreading having to travel with it. Thank goodness for small blessings right?
Well, I have three kids all hopping on one foot in anxiety because I've promised them all they can use the laptop. The girl is first, and least patient at only 7 yrs old lol then the boys want to go play Runescape. So I'll get off here and get them occupied for a while (and out of my hair rofl)
{{{Hugs}}} to all, I feel badly that I have been so out of touch for so long, but soon I'll be home and with luck things will be back to normal for me very very soon after =) I miss ya'll!






1 comment(s):
By
Daisy, at
8:21 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home