Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Friday, September 29, 2006

First Angel Square done

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm not sure how I feel about the pink border... I'm kinda leaning towards doing it in white with the gold thread instead. Opinions?

7 comment(s):

  • I love it-it looks so intricate

    By Blogger Deneen, at 9:10 AM  

  • that's lovely. I admit that the pink border takes away from the delicate look of the angel. I think gold/white would look good around the border.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:22 AM  

  • it's gorgeous! WTG! I agree, lose the pink go with gold and white!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:47 AM  

  • it's gorgeous! WTG! I agree, lose the pink go with gold and white!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:47 AM  

  • Call me crazy.....but what is in the center of the angel. That is gorgeous!

    By Blogger Lucy, at 9:50 AM  

  • It's gorgeous!!!

    Personally, the first thing I notice is the angel and the gold. I don't even notice the pink. But for an entire afghan, I would just use the gold and border it in white and let the gold "highlight" the angel.

    It a beautiful square!


    By Blogger Anna, at 3:10 PM  

  • It looks lovely, I think don't need to change anything

    By Blogger Meras, at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home