Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Friday, October 06, 2006

HA!

Well, I discovered that I can at least go to cmt.com and watch videos. That's something at least lol.

Let me just say that I have a thing for men who sing in those sexy deep voices... yanno like, Trace Adkins or Josh Turner (oh gawd I'd let them sing me to sleep anytime!) just to name a couple. Doesn't hurt that they're easy on the eyes either *g*

I was quite happily catching up on the newest country music when the boy came home... and screwed it all up lol. He got on that damn Runescape.com (warning, it seems to have addictive qualities, at least to kids) and stole all my bandwidth. Seems this will have to be a daytime-while-the-boy's-at-school activity.

Sorry for the lack of linkage, I never have bothered to memorize the code stuff, and something's up with Office cuz it won't let me open docs (note to self, have hubby fix this pronto) and I have my html cheat sheet in an Office doc... so if you want to look at any of this stuff (seriously, go take a look at that Josh Turner, he's purty) you'll have to Google or type addresses (sorry!)

Well, back to crocheting I guess. I did finish the cross square yesterday, but it still needs to be attached to the Angel. I'll post a pic once I get that accomplished. Today, and the rest of the weekend are for working on the neighbor's 'ghan. I've gotten a bunch of rows done this morning while I was surfing videos and such. I'm hoping to get a good bit done in the next few days. It's already gotten big wnough to make a decent lapwarmer as I work on it, which is nice since it's so damned chilly!

2 comment(s):

  • omg Alan Jackson...
    his voice does something to me.
    i truely am shameless... can I blame it on something?
    Sounds get to me. lol


    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:48 AM  

  • I feel your frustration!!!!!!

    CMT is great for Videos! I think Yahoo has videos as well.... Ican not remember right now - its almost midnight and my brain is still on weekend mode! *grin*


    By Blogger Kimberly, at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home