Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm ticked off

I thought I'd discovered a great thing today, only to find out I'm baned because I live outside the US. I guess it doesn't matter that my husband is serving in the Military, defending our country, that we are US citizens living on a US military installation (which happens to be US territory). I can't watch the videos of TV shows online that they have on their sites. Asswipes. For a few minutes there, I thought I'd be able to watch the cool shows everyone talks about, I found where all the networks have the full episode on their sites. I got all excited. Only to be knocked right down by a message saying that this content was not available to anyone outside the US. Fuckers. Here I was, trying to be all legal and shit. That's fine, we'll just go get them somewhere else. I will not be thwarted from my goal. Sonsabitches wanna play like that, fine. I have a list to compile of shows my hubby can start downloading. Jackasses. I didn't want to download shows. I don't want to mess with that. I do however, want to watch some of the new shows that have come out, and I'd like to not miss the first half of the season till we move back to the states. I will have my way dammit! Gods I am irritated.

Back to crocheting. Only about ten rows left on the cross anyway....

1 comment(s):

  • I discovered that the other day too, when I tried to watch the season premier of Gray's Anatomy... boy, was I ticked!!! :P

    By Blogger noricum, at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home