Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Two more FO's

I forgot to get pics of two more things I finished up last week. Hubby's slippers and a cell cozy/necklace I made. The cell pic sucks, I tried over a dozen times to get a decent pic bc I really wanted ya'll to see the great knot I tied. I did a search for decorative knot tying and made a Chinese Button at the end of the silky cord I used to hang the phone from. Unfortuantely, the cord is white and no matter what lighting I tried it just wouldn't show up. Fkn camera. Hubby got it for me to take pics of my work, but the damn thing hates closeups, I've yet to get a good detailed pic when I want to. So anyway, here's what I got, it's the best of the bunch.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's done with thread, I wanted to be able to answer the phone without taking it out of the pouch, so the little window allows me to see the screen and get to the button to answer it, still have to take it out to make calls, or at least push the keypad up to the window, but you have more time to make calls usually than to answer them. Haven't actually used it yet, but I think it'll work out ok.

And Hubby's slippers. Not thrilled with them, but they're warm. I'll do better next time lol.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home