I've been spammed...
And I duno how to delete the dang thing! I looked at my blogger template but couldn't find it there, anyone know how I can get rid of the stupid thing?Life's pretty quiet lately. Not having to go to the other base as often (just once a week) and I'm all done taking care of Sissy. So I'm keeping busy crocheting, dyed my hair... twice. The first time it turned out a horrid bright shiny copper (think brand new penny) so I asked hubby to grab me another box. He brought home Darkest Mahogeny (sp?) brown.... thinking I needed to have a pretty dark color to cover the copper. Hmmm well he's right so often about things, from color choices to crochet advice, that I went ahead and used it. Yeah. It's not copper anymore rofl. Now it's nearly black! Arrrrrrrggggggggggg! I can live with this better than I could the copper though. Some of the red came through (not copper though thank the Gods!) so its kinda interesting... Honestly though, I'm afraid to try to put more color on it for a while. Twice in like three days, and it already needed a good trim. I'm afraid I'd fry it even more. So I'll deal for a couple weeks and then try again. I've never had this much trouble before with hair color. Once I somehow got basketball orange, but was able to correct it immediately with a much better color. *sigh* so I guess I'm gonna look odd for a while lol.
On the crochet front, I'm working on a poncho using the Soloman's Knot. I dug out some yarn I bought way back, like right after the holidays. Too lazy to look for the picture now, but it's called Wine Country. So far the poncho is looking pretty good, I'm about half way finished already. Just gotta figure out how on earth to hide the ends when I'm done!
I'm also whipping out scrunchies. Did a couple more fun fur ones, couple out of brown wool ease. I'm hoping those will be quick sales at the craft fair.
Well, gonne get off here and get ready for bed now. Hope everyone is having a good week so far!






1 comment(s):
By
Unknown, at
3:49 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home