Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

pictures

I finally got round to taking some pics. Most of this stuff will be for sale at the craft show in October. The only thing that's not, because it's not my pattern and I haven't asked the designer, is the Trapezoid Poncho. That one's for me anyway *g* I made it a while back but just got the pic taken today, figured since I was taking pics I should dig out as much as I could find that I hadn't shown yet lol. So here ya go...

The Trapezoid Poncho ,

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Another poncho, made it for me but don't much like it on me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Three scarves, used leftover yarns in a vain attempt to clear out my bits and pieces, I still have a drawer full though, so more scarves of this type with hats to match will be in the works very soon lol.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Bags... the funky colored one can be used as a belt bag or a shoulder bag. The teensy one is for a cell phone, and the other is just a cute little shoulder bag. Oh, and a few scrunchies I whipped out last night, more to come soon from leftovers lol.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This hat and scarf were made from a thrift shop find. I looked up the yarn and this stuff sells for $13-14 a ball! I used one ball for the scarf and the second ball for the hat and fringe on the scarf.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment(s):

  • Love all the FO's, especially the trapezoid. I have it printed out, have the yarn, haven't done it. How was it to make???

    By Blogger Deneen, at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home