Picture Post
So I finally got the order from Herrschners that I placed the day after Christmas.
That's the Lacy Snowflakes pattern book, with the cable afghan hook on top of it (for hubby's blanket) the yarn is (top to bottom) Grape, Lavendar, and Grass Green. I bought three of each (though I got three more of the Grape from Joann's) and I plan to make them into sweaters or shrugs for my friends' daughters. Hopefully before Christmas ;)
This is a sweater I made for one friend's daughter. I told ya'll about it but never got round to showing a picture of it. So here it is. The one arm looks sort of off in the pic, but it's not really.

And this is what I was working on the other day. The top is a bit stretched out, because I pulled and tugged at it to straighten out the rsc edging. Hopefully that'll correct in the wash.

And, this is what I am playing with now...

It's the Drop Stitch Scarf. I've gotten a bit farther since I took the pic, did that kinda early yesterday but Imageshack was down so I couldn't post till today. So, I have just about a third of a scarf right now. I started it Friday night about 6ish and the progress pictured is just Friday night's work. I'm pleased with how quickly it is working up =) Each of the drop st rows is nearly two inches, so that's making me feel like I'm really accomplishing something lol. I don't know if I'll be able to post a pic of it finished for a while though. The only reason I am able to post the pics today is that I got visitation of my laptop for the weekend.
Hubby came walking through the door Friday evening, quite unexpectedly! I was happy to see him =) Though the poor thing is still fighting that cold. I feel so bad for him! I felt like total ca-ca, and he looks worse than I felt. And he has to attend classes and pay attention a nd stuff. Poor baby =( He'll be leaving in just a couple of hours and it's doubtful I'll see him again till the class is over.
So, I'm going to get off here now, just wanted to get the pics up while I had the chance =)






1 comment(s):
By
Anonymous, at
12:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home