Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Sunday, January 29, 2006

I don't want the Gov't watching me this damn close...

Ya'll know I avoid politics and such on this blog like the plague... but This is kinda scary folks.... USDA Mandatory Property and Animal Surveillance Program

I haven't talked about it much here, but at some point, I do plan to have some land and raise our own animals. I plan to raise some sheep for wool a cow, a pig and some chickens for meat and eggs, a horse for my personal pleasure... from the sounds of it, the government is trying to dick with that plan. I need to do more reading on it, but from what I see here, this is definately something we do not want. So, I urge you to look into this and make your voice heard.

2 comment(s):

  • I haven't read USDA's actual site, but I wonder if this has to do with prions and the diseases caused by it. Very interesting and yes, very intrusive!

    By Blogger none, at 4:13 AM  

  • I am so tired of seeing the govt try to make criminals out of people who just want to be left alone...

    By Blogger Daisy, at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home