Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Birthday Goodness

Check it out! My friend made my a cake =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Jimbo Hooks came today! WooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I love them =) I don't know how he does it, but the grip is a *perfect* fit =) I can't wait to put them to work *g* They are sizes L and M and the L is going to work very hard hooking up the sweater I am working on right now, or maybe the M... we'll see who hollers the loudest to be used ;)

And, I made home made Cinnabon's tonight....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I got the recipe HERE and let me just say.... Yummy =) Very bad for you, but very yummy. I may add a few pounds just eating one of them, but it's my bday dammit! I know I've been whining about being fat, so I have no right to be eating this (or the cake for that matter rofl) but as Scarlet would say, I'll worry about that tomorrow ;)

Well, I'm going to go get fatter now... and play with my great new hooks! If you haven't already gotten one of Jimbo's hooks, Run, Don't Walk over to the Ville and get in touch with him.... you won't be sorry!

3 comment(s):

  • Happy Birthday Marvie!!

    Gorgeous hooks, too, what a present!!


    By Blogger hi, i'm natalie, at 5:09 PM  

  • Happy Birthday! Fabulous cake. Your sweater looks wonderful on you. I think that blue is definately your color and the asymetrical vertical stripe is very flattering. Cinnabon rolls look heavenly. That is a huge, gorgeous armoire behind you. I hope the Navy helps you move that when you do move back to the states.

    By Blogger none, at 3:33 AM  

  • Happy Birthday! Oooo... those hooks look neat!

    By Blogger noricum, at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home