GRRRRR
I'm sure some of you were woken suddenly a few minutes ago by the sound of my explosive cursing. I do apologize. I realized about 8 rows short of completing my sweater... I screwed up. Again. I didn't measure carefully and had to frog half the damn thing. A second time. I was nearly finished with it yesterday when I realized I'd made a huge mistake and had to frog. I spent the entire day reworking all of that. This morning I picked it back up and was happily working away, anticipating the completion of this project today. I laid it out to mark my next decrease and damned if it wasn't two inches off. I won't repeat what I said, in the interest of not offending delicate ears (eyes) but I am sure you can imagine. So, I frogged. Unfortunately, because of the nature of the stitch, I had to frog half the damn sweater to get to where I can correct the problem. So, now I get to spend today working this section for the third time. If I don't screw it up again, I hope to finish the body today, and the sleeves and sewing either tonight or tomorrow. Depends on how long it takes me to re-work this.The problem isn't in the design, thank the Gods, just in my ability to read and use a measuring device. I think I'll blame it on the medication.... yeah, that sounds good. The fog in my brain due to the meds I'm taking for this never ending cold. Sounds better than "I'm an idiot who can't use a tape measure correctly."






1 comment(s):
By
Anonymous, at
11:37 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home