Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Before and After

I'm thrilled! The after pics don't do justice to the highlights, kiddo is just too short lol. We decided not to do an all over color then highlight, just highlighted. I'm glad too, bc the highlights took on several shades so it turned out really well. I also didn't do the angle thing around my face, which I can't decide if I should have or not.... but I do think I like how it turned out.

Before pics:

Please ignore the irritable look, she forgot to tell me to "Say Coffee!" ;)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
During:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

14 comment(s):

  • It's great I LOVE IT! Fantastic!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:10 AM  

  • I love it, you look great!

    By Blogger Deneen, at 10:30 AM  

  • Looks great! Love the space alien tongue look. ;)

    Seriously, the bob looks good. :D


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 AM  

  • I love it!! Great choice!!

    By Blogger Hunny, at 11:34 AM  

  • I love it too! The highlights are gorgeous. Super cute!

    By Blogger Stacy, at 11:59 AM  

  • I love your new hair!

    You know, back when I had hair down to my waist, my mom kept telling me that by the time I was 30 or so I wouldn't be able to stand it anymore and I'd end up cutting it all off. And I didn't believe her, because I was 20 and I knew everything :-P

    But in the past couple years my hair has gotten shorter and shorter. Last time I had it cut to an inch or so below chin length, but I'm thinking of going a bit shorter next time so I can last longer between cuts. (It's just brushing my shoulders in the back now, and it's getting on my nerves...)


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 PM  

  • Very cute! Rich in color and shiny! About a year ago I went from mid-back to shoulder length hair and was immediately cooler (hot flashes, ya know!) and felt less weighed down.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 PM  

  • Looks great!

    By Blogger noricum, at 3:06 PM  

  • Gorgeous!! So healthy looking and shiny - I love the highlights! what a flattering cut, too!!

    By Blogger hi, i'm natalie, at 3:12 PM  

  • i LOVE it.. and not to sound bad.. it makes you look younger too !

    By Blogger ThreeOliveMartini, at 3:18 PM  

  • Wow! You look terrific! Beautiful highlights! I hope mind comes out that well when I get it highlighted next haircut. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:52 PM  

  • Oh goodness!! I love the new hair-do!!!

    By Blogger Kimberly, at 12:29 PM  

  • Cute!! way to cute, girl. I love the "new" you!! way to make a change.
    ~ DAWN


    By Blogger DAWN, at 8:22 PM  

  • Oh you look FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger sara, at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home