Here goes nothin'!
Well folks, I'm leaving in a few minutes to go get my hair done. I'm both excited and nervous.I haven't had my hair as short as I am planning to get it in oh, 14 years or so. The last time was when my first born was just itsy bitsy. That cut was not right for me then. It was a different cut, but it made me look like an old lady. This cut is completely different, and well, now I *am* an old lady ;) so hopefully I will be happier than I was then lol.I'm going to have my friend take before and after pics, so I'll post again when I get home later.
Think positive hair cut thoughts please (that is, anyone who is awake at this hour!)






2 comment(s):
By
none, at
6:42 AM
By
Unknown, at
7:18 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home