Ummmm knitters can you help me?
K, so I'm trying to cable in tunisian and I've hit a snag. My cables aren't poofy!! Well, they poof out the back, but they are flat as can be on the right side. Now, I know tunisian isn't exactly knitting, but it sure does look like it when you do the Tunisian knit stitch, and the picture of the cable in the instructions I am using from Bella Online (http://www.bellaonline.org/articles/art4183.asp) it sure looks to me like a knited cable, poof and all... but mine aren't looking like that at all. I looked up instructions for knitting cables and it seems like it's nearly the same... so what the heck am I doing wrong here?? Any thoughts or advice for a non knitter?? I sure would appreciate any help you can give me.....
1 comment(s):
I wish I could help. I'm new to cables my self. Is there any way you could post some pics? How many stitches are you using for the cable? This sounds strange, but have you tried poking the poof to the front?
By
sara, at
8:23 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home