Just trying to wake up
I woke up early this morning. I'm not quite fully functional just yet though, even though I've already read all the updated blogs on my list, so I'm here lol. I should be planning today's lessons but I'm not quite functional enough for that.I do have some news though. I have become a Skin Care Consultant lol. A friend of mine recently became involved with a company that sells various skin care products (and a bit of weight loss and nutrition stuff too) and she talked me into joining her in this enterprise. Now, as ya'll know, I don't have many friends/contacts so I don't know how well I can do with this, but I thought it'd be worth a shot. If nothing else I get the products at a nice discount lol. I'm waiting for my starter kit and my products now, and to be honest I'm not really trying to start selling the stuff till I have tried it myself. I ordered some shampoo and conditioner that with luck will help me with the dandruff/flake issue I have. Goodness knows, the stuff I use now doesn't do squat! I also got a free gift of some night cream for my face, and again, if it does a better job than all the products I have tried in the past year or so I will be a happy happy woman lol. Unfortunately, I didn't have the money to take advantage of the half off offer that was going on till the end of Nov. to get the other things I wanted to try, but I still have my usual discount, which is quite good. I plan to get this set of skin care stuff, either that, or several products that I have an interest in. I'm not 100% sure I'd actually use the entire set of products. It'll have to wait till next payday though since the 1st is when hubby pays our few bills and the rest is already budgeted for gifts and groceries.
I spent yesterday cleaning house and clearing a few things away to make room for decos. Hubby's getting all the stuff out tomorrow and we'll decorate Sunday. It's so frustrating in this little place. No matter what I do it still feels cluttered, and I can't use my outside decos and lights. I made the best of it last year though, so I'll manage again this year. With any luck hubby will send me and the kiddo home before next year lol. I'll try to keep that hope in mind heheh.
Well, it's nine already, guess I should stop my babbling and get my day started. Ugh. I'm looking forward to the nice long holiday break! Sleeping in, no lesson planning or fighting with the kid to get his work done lol. If we can accomplish enough, I might start our break earlier than the PS kids. That'll depend on how much we can get done though. We tend to work short days, so we'd have to stick with it an extra hour or so a day to get ahead enough. I'll discuss it with kiddo and see what he thinks.
K, I'm outta here. Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend! I'm shopping tomorrow *g* though I do dread the crowds!
{{{Hugs}}}






1 comment(s):
By
Unknown, at
7:25 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home