Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just a quick post to wish you all a wonderful day =) Try not to eat too much!!

For the record.... I am cheating today *g* I may have to eat salad for a week and walk a hundred miles to pay for it.... but no way am I sticking with it today! My contribution to the dinner we were invited to are: One loaf of white bread, one loaf of wheat bread, carrot cake and sweet potatoes rofl... can ya tell I miss sweets n carbs? ;) I will try to be good, but I ain't makin' any promises lol. I'm gonna eat what I want, but I will try to keep to small portions... that's the best I can do!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment(s):

  • Happy thanksgiving to you too! Go for it and we'll all comiserate about our falling off the diet wagon together!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home