Christmas is coming....
And I have a website ya'll should really check out if you like silver jewelry (or know someone who does) I personally only wear silver, so this is a very bad (read gooooood) site for me roflFREE Silver Jewelry
One of my neighbors has already ordered a bunch of stuff from here and there really doesn't seem to be a catch, other than the fact that you can only order one piece at a time so you can't combine shipping, but $5.99 per piece is still a good deal if you ask me!
I've been hovering over it all day and I have seen several pieces I like, but cash is tight right now and I had to place a yarn order today for some hats I've been commissioned to make. But damn they have some purty stuff! There is a ring up right now that I adore but it's not my size =( Hubby woulda gotten it for me if it was my size though lol.
I can see me haunting this place for a while rofl
Enjoy!






1 comment(s):
By
Marvie, at
2:38 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home