Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.

Marvie's Crochet Corner

Thursday, November 24, 2005

I ate too much *g*

We had dinner at 1:00 this afternoon and it is now midnight and I am still freakin full! Yes, I over did it. The food was sooooooooo good! I had broccoli rice & cheese casserole, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, turkey, stuffing and my fresh bread. Two plates *hangs head in shame* Then a couple of hours ago I had a slice (a small one!) of carrot cake and a chocolate chip cookie. I may still be full when I wake up in the morning rofl.

Since it's still Thanksgiving back home I thought I'd post my Thankful For list. I meant to do it earlier but we just got home.

I am thankful for:

Hubby
Son (even when he's a pain *g*)
My four furballs
My wonderful friends (both online and in person)
Having enough (of everything)
Being alive
Being an American
Yarn, hooks, and what I create with them
The many military men and women who are serving our country far from home today (and everyday)
The families of those service members for the invaluable support they give
My health and the health of my loved ones
My fleece lined jeans!
and many more things I won't take the time to mention here but they are important to me in their own ways =)

Oh, and it's snowing! Started an hour or so ago and the stuff is sticking! This is just not usual for here, at least not in the time we've lived here. Looks like it'll be here tomorrow too. (hence being thankful for my jeans!) Now if I could just find some decent winter shoes/boots for my fat feet rofl. Hmmm my friend K back home is my size, maybe she'll go to payless and try some on and buy them for me lol. I hesitate about buying shoes on the 'net bc I just know they won't fit me. In the meantime I'll keep wearing my beat up old hikers lol.

Well folks, I am beat, it was a long day and I was social for the majority of it. Being social really wears me out! Lots of small screaming humans running around, folks I had never met before, and NO CROCHET! I need a hot bath and my jammies.... ok so I have had my jammies on for a few hours now (my friend drove me home so I could change then we went back to her house for movies and lots more talking/socializing) but the hot bath is necessary! followed by lots n lots of sleep!!!

Hope ya'll had a great day and aren't as miserably full as I have been *g*

2 comment(s):

  • Glad you had a good day - kids and all!

    Thanks for the e-card... It was so nice to come home to! {hug}


    By Blogger Lynlee, at 8:54 PM  

  • Hope that you had a great Thanksgiving!

    By Blogger Hunny, at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home