It's Friday already?
Dang! It seems like this week went by so quickly! What have I got to show for it? Nada freakin' thing lol. I didn't touch my hooks all week, other than one of the three hats commissioned by a lady here on base.Today I have *got* to get the darn Christmas cards written out so they can get in the mail, they just might make it on time.... I am so bad about getting them done lol. It wouldn't be the first time they were late.
I also need to do some light housework, which I meant to do yesterday but didn't. No excuse, just didn't lol.
Tomorrow afternoon I am heading out to do an overnight babysitting gig for a friend. They used to live in our building but moved out on the economy in July, and they have to attend her hubby's Christmas party at work so I agreed to watch the kids. It's an overnighter simply because they live about an hour from here, no sense in them driving me home at who knows when in the morning. I'll crochet the evening away, crash on the couch and come home the next morning.
*note to self* plan and gather crochet for the night
There will be a picture post later, I have a few things on my camera that need to get dl'd first, so that's another thing on my to-do list for today.
Oh, I was evicted from the adsense program. Not sure exactly what happened, but it seems there were too many clicks and they suspected I was doing it or had some sort of automatic program or some such nonsense. Whatever. Last time I looked at the thing it had several hundred clicks but had earned only .28 cents.... at that rate it would take forfreakin ever to see any money. I just don't get enough traffic to get the 50,000 clicks it'd take to see a paycheck. Not worth it anyway.
Hmmmm what else? Not a whole heck of a lot goin' on around here. We're getting ready to start Winter Break, the kiddo wanted to start this week, but ummmm NO. Next week lol. We're nearly through with fractions, there was some struggling, but I think maybe he's getting it now.
Iguess that's about it for the moment.... my brain isn't fully awake yet though, so maybe I'll remember more later rofl.
Anyway, hope ya'll have a great weekend!






0 comment(s):
Post a Comment
<< Home